How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 37002
Experience:  Attorney with 16 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My former spouse has asked me to pay related daycare. What

Customer Question

My former spouse has asked me to pay for work related daycare. What does he need to provide to show that he is working?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.


Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

If he isn't under a written employment contract that he can give you a copy of, then the next best thing would be a copy of his pay stub and any employee handbook (if applicable) that shows that he is employed with them. A statement from HR would also be appropriate if he hasn't gotten a paycheck yet stating his hours and schedule.





Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What if he is self employed?