How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I are being sued by s ex wife distress. We

Customer Question

My husband and I are being sued by his ex wife for emotional distress for 120k. We live in Texas and since their divorce, she has been a complete nightmare to us. We've been to court over 11 times no nonsense claims and allegation just to create a barrier between us and the children whom they are joint managing conservators and she has made almost impossible for us to gain access to the children all because his moved on with his life... She has denied court ordered visitation rendered in their final divorce decree.What are her chances of winning when she doesn't have any proof ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

What is the basis for the allegation?

Related Family Law Questions