Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Concerning my current spousal battle in court, how can I put

Customer Question
up the best fight with...
Concerning my current spousal battle in court, how can I put up the best fight with limited funds?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/29/2016
Family Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Family Law Attorney replied 1 year ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Family Law Attorney

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Do you plan on representing yourself or hiring an attorney?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i did already but i did something wrong because the judge told me 1800 bi weekly
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Child support she works

How many children?

Ely, Counselor at Law