Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I am in the state of oklhoma, I have a 4 year old that had a

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I am in the state of oklhoma
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have a 4 year old that had a chronic asthma attack
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: and I was served a divorce petition on june 2
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: an I didn't know off court and missed it my spouse gave me a decree 24 hrs later is that legal
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

IF you were not notified to appear in court, then you should have the right to file a motion to set aside any order that was entered and ask the judge to vacate the judgement/order since you weren't provided adequate due process.