How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31781
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in the state of oklhoma, I have a 4 year old that had a

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I am in the state of oklhoma
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have a 4 year old that had a chronic asthma attack
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: and I was served a divorce petition on june 2
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: an I didn't know off court and missed it my spouse gave me a decree 24 hrs later is that legal
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

IF you were not notified to appear in court, then you should have the right to file a motion to set aside any order that was entered and ask the judge to vacate the judgement/order since you weren't provided adequate due process.