Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I'm trying to get the Child Support Service to serve a

Customer Question
I'm trying to get the...
I'm trying to get the Child Support Service to serve a non-custodial parent in FL. I have his name and a address of a property that he owns.The mother lives in Ca.The child support service in Fl. can't find him.What is the best way to approach this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
6/27/2016
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of the situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

State child support services rely on parental cooperation in communication to establish child support in another state. The service does not have an investigative team to track down parents when they can't be easily located. You might consider hiring a private investigator out of FL to locate the father's residence address as well as employment address, and then provide that information to the FL Child Support Services. Then they will get him served.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Good evening,

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

If I have already provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law