Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I was a parent through Countuy of Los Angeles. I had a child

Customer Question
I was a foster parent...
I was a foster parent through Countuy of Los Angeles. I had a child removed due to my grandson allegation that he tried to insert his private into my grandson. I had him removed immediately. I contacted the Hot line. Now since then I decided I know longer wanted to keep foster children. In the mean time I applied for my Child. Care license now I passed everything now they are saying they cannot give me my child care license until this has been fully investigated. Is this true? DCFS has completed there investigation and was unfounded. Now the state of California is doing there investigation, now I have to wait for them to complete there findings?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
6/24/2016
Family Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

Unfortunately yes you do have to wait as the state of California is the licensing authority. I think it should be granted if DCFS cleared you but you need to be patient and cooperative.

Let me know if you have any additional questions otherwise a positive rating would be appreciated.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer