How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you have time, because it's, Child custody. Texas. a few,

Customer Question

Do you have time, because it's long
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Child custody.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: a few , but i'm considering going on my own.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Well there is allot. The family has mental issues, people putting guns to their head, attempting suicide, my ex fiancé's mother. herself, her little sister, and older sister having been in a mental institution before.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Drugs in the house
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience. My practice is limited to family law and appeals, but I have many years’ experience with landlord-tenant issues, contract law, and other types of law. I also have written hundreds of legal articles. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an attorney on this site.

At the end of this discussion I'm going to ask you to please rate me as that's the only way I get credit for my time here today. Are you okay with rating me at the end of our discussion? Thanks!

Please also understand I am typing my answer to your question – usually a detailed answer – and I’ll be back to you asap.

What can I help you with today? What is your specific question? I'm happy to help.

Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --


I am another attorney here at Just Answer and will be online for most of the night. Can you please tell me what your situation is all about and what legal questions regarding custody that you have for us tonight? It would probably be easier for both of us if you can tell me what you are seeking to do (are YOU seeking custody or do you believe that a child should be removed from this home) and if so, can you give me some information regarding what is happening to the child that is so awful that custody should be changed in this matter? As much information as you can provide will be very helpful ==== just bear with me while I read what you post and then type up the answers. THANK YOU VERY MUCH



Related Family Law Questions