How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41643
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If a motion to transfer a case to a different state was

Customer Question

If a motion to transfer a case to a different state was granted and it then says motion granted, order to follow does that mean the moving party needs to submit an order to sign?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you tonight.

I would say no it does mean you have to provide the order only that the judge will sign one soon.You may want to call the court clerk and verify that no order is needed here by you.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Sample in case you have to provide order, think they will have these county specific forms already and just sign one..

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.

Related Family Law Questions