How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As my grandchild's legal custodian, what can I do to

Customer Question

As my grandchild's legal custodian, what can I do to keep the parents from taking him back?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Could you explain a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok my sons mother gave temporary custody of my baby to my mother. is it a binding document.
and when does it end. there was no date stating as to how long the temporary custody was to last.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also what can me and my mother do token my child with us. his mother has no job or stability and i not want my son in that environment
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I am more confused with your follow-up posts. It appears that you are now introducing new issues to your initial post.

Kindly, put all your issues in your next post, properly identify all the parties, ask your questions, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Related Family Law Questions