How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a very successful individual and have worked past five

Customer Question

I am a very successful individual and have worked for the past five years working with autistic kids/adults. For the past thirty years i have been employed in the nursing sector working with gericactrics whom have been been diagnosed with alzeimers and dementia or other mental health challenges. I have a very rewarding career and have a passion for what i do. I have been living in a abusive relationship for the past ten years with an alcoholic partner. She had deceived me after we married for the past nine years of marriage.....she portrays some kind of professionalism to others in her career but is so different at home... i am just so to the end of this.... staying is costing me not only my health from being a cancer survivor but also my career.....
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Is this a legal question or relationship question?