How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My disabled mother lives with me and I want my boyfriend to

Customer Question

My disabled mother lives with me and I want my boyfriend to move in. Can my sister file an injunction stating he is unsafe and unfit to live in my home with my mother and I?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good evening,

You already asked this question and I replied with a request for additional information. Please go back to your original question, because by opening this new question thread---and using a different username which by the way is not allowed---you are charged additional money. I will ask that this question be closed so you are not charged twice for the same question.