Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Can I get child support payments from the grandparents have

Customer Question
partial custody?...
Can I get child support payments from the grandparents have partial custody?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2016
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you rephrase? The question doesn't make sense the way it is worded.

Ely, Counselor at Law