How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Fix Your Own Question
Bill Fix
Bill Fix, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 81
Experience:  Attorney at Fix Law, PLLC
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Bill Fix is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I sue McDonald's an employee who is having an affair

Customer Question

Can I sue McDonald's for harbouring an employee who is having an affair with my husband and is on the phone with him at night from the mc donalds establishment.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Bill Fix replied 1 year ago.

If your husband is having an affair, your best legal response is to file for a divorce, assuming you are unwilling or unable to reconcile with him.

The employer of the mistress would not be liable for anything in this situation. So attempting to sue McDonald's for anything related to this affair would very likely get dismissed in any court.