Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I have a question about a custodial parent violating the

Customer Question
terms of a county geographic...
I have a question about a custodial parent violating the terms of a county geographic restriction from a divorce-custody agreement
in TX
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Since our divorce 3 years ago the child has spilt time equally between both parents households
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
6/13/2016
Family Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your question is?

Ely, Counselor at Law