How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I moved my boyfriend in and now i want m out hes abusive and

Customer Question

I moved my boyfriend in and now i want him out hes abusive and we have a new born inown the home and want him gone hes not on the deed nor pays rent
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes and cops were called and they say he lives here if he has mail here
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: And they left
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: He is squatting in my home bc he has no where to go and using our daughter as a pawn .. No job criminal record and does not pay bills
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

What state are you in?

Also, are you asking for information about how to evict?