How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41522
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA.Ray here to help you tonight.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Here in New York there is guardian of the estate and person.Estate is managing their money and person makes medical decisions here for them.The court has to find they are incapacitated and require someone to manage their finances and lives for their protection.

Here are the forms you would use to do this yourself.

More self help with step by step

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.I wish you the best here.Thanks again.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

I can do unlimited chat not yet set up for calls, sent you the offer here, thanks