How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask S. Kincaid Your Own Question
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2429
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
S. Kincaid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Kincaid Only: My husband and I have filled out paperwork

Customer Question

For Steven Kincaid Only:
My husband and I have filled out paperwork Form FL-100 for a divorce. We have no children, no shared assets, no plan to pay each other spousal support. We plan to turn our filled out form to Beverly Hills Superior Court- although we were married at the Ventura County Courthouse. Can you please quote us a fee to review the paperwork and to be sure that we have filled it out correctly and that our plan to return it to the Beverly Hills Courthouse is the right action? Thank you, Danielle
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

Yes. I will offer it as a premium service.

Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

And your place of marriage does not affect where you file. If you file in the courthouse that serves your residence or your spouse's residence.