How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife lost custody of her three children because I am

Customer Question

My wife lost custody of her three children because I am black and she and the children are white , the judge was prejudice and never allowed any testamoney or took any fyisical evadince from my wife or her lawyer at all , and the dission was made based on her marriage to me and the fact that we separated 4 days out of 3 years
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma sir. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we get a lawyer to take our case in getting this changed and do something about the raicual treatment by the judge in what he based his dession
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

This service can not represent you...we can answer questions...but I can not be your lawyer for this matter. Do you have a specific question? Are you asking the process to file an appeal?