How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Plz help me I haven't seen my son months I just moved to

Customer Question

Plz help me I haven't seen my son for 11 months I just moved to Minnesota from California and have served paperwork for custody for my son to his mother she is in violation of 609.26 subd. 1 para 4 she has contacted me showed up to my work and my apartment ive seen my son 15 hr's total in the past 11 months she lied in an initial harrasment hearing that she put against me while I was in California she said she never contacted me but I have texts of her her bribing me for money to talk to my son then chagened her number we left Minnesota in 2013 because she thought her dad molested her and parents admit something happened to her when she was young then we get to califnoria she accused my mom of touching my son then 11 months ago she accused me of touching my son then took off back to Minnesota in the middle if the might and was accusing her uncle if molesting her not her dad and now she says she wasn't molested period her aunt six months ago made a report that she was molested she is now dating a 31 year old meth selling felony with 25 cases of dwis burglaries me the sales assaults and some more to add I only want to see my son I've had contact with her in person and by phone from April 5 th to may 8th then she changed her number again after we went to the pretrial for custody agreeing to mediation her bf livrsnin south Dakota the courts thinks he lives in maple lake mn but I have texts and picsures from her stating he lives in Adrian south Dakota the reports only so and two weekends basically from the 8th of may to the 22nd of may and I knew her bf was in town soni tried to initiate contact to have my son while he was in town I went to the beach the day I got arrested for disorderly conduct they were there I only forcibly stated that she was in violation of this penal code and let the f word slip but was not yelling or screaming and was not anywhere near them as I was fifiteen feet away in the beach playing with my son when I was supposed to goto court they took me off then the next day the hit me with three counts of felony stalking saying that I was driving by her bf place but its is actually his moms place in the middle if the night but keepnin mind I know he lives in south Dakota repeatedly admitted by her I do notnknownhiwnhe can livrnun another state as a felon in Minnesota I do be by once in the middle if the day an
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do be by one time in the middle of the day and confronted him at his moms house asking were is my son as I was in my truck on the street he was instigating trying tondight me so I left later on that night when I fotnodd I got a call from the sheriff at 130 in the morning asking me if I drove by the residence as Im at the bar. The call was made by his mom...the only thing I'm guilty if is textingn the previous weekend that I was outside his moms place becausebi knew he was in town but I wasn't it was a very angry message. She said I've showed up at her work but both times I was with her the one time for 8 hrs and saw my son movies arcade and dinner and another movie at my aparmtnt the second time I rode with her to get my son from school and hungnout at the park then on the 8 after the pretrial custody hearing we hingout at the lake for two and half hrs then she changed her number plz help I'm not a creep I just don't want a methnhead felon around my son she has done nothing for counseling for my son or herself to alleviate me of these accusations so violation of 609.26 then child maltreatment child endagermnt child neglect and she has a past child endangemnt convictions I have mediation on the 8th and court for the stalking charges omnibus trial tomorrow then 6 the of June
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post with little or no punctuation marks.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind do not call me dry I will consult an attorney to.orrow
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

If you can provide the information that I requested, I will be able to assist you.