How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need some advice and help writing a declaration, the

Customer Question

I need some advice and help writing a declaration, the proper way, that will be most proffesional, my sons fathers family ripped my son from me behind my back, and because they have money and a lawyer I had no chance, im truly heart broken and crumbled, I cant even imagine what my son is feeling, but my question is if anyone knows where I could go to get free help with this on my own I would be so grateful to you thx
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttyCBradford replied 1 year ago.

Hi I would be happy to assist you but what state are you in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.