Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

Over 45 years ago I was married and got pregnant. The other

Customer Question

Over 45 years ago I was married and got pregnant. The other man left the state and I had no way of finding him back then. I recently found where he is and have talked to him. We want to find out if the child is his or my husband at the time. What do we do without involving the child
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. My goal is to make sure you are

completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, occasionally I will respond from a mobile JA unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response - but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. The best way to do that is to get a sample of hair from your son and have it tested against the man who you believe may be the father. If you see your son that's the *easiest* way to do it without him knowing... just grab a hairbrush from his bathroom. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. I'd be happy to do so. I'm also available by phone if that would help you.

Hello. I noticed you have not yet provided a rating. Do you have any follow up questions? Do you need me to clarify anything? I'll be happy to do so if you need additional assistance.

Hello. I noticed you have not yet submitted a rating and therefore it remains "Open" on my end. I was wondering if you need any additional information or need me to clarify anything first. I’d be happy to do so. Please do NOT provide a negative rating if there's something you are unclear about; please just ask a follow up question and I'll be happy to answer it.