How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter was taken away from me and given to someone who

Customer Question

My daughter was taken away from me and given to someone who has a body attachement out for them. Is there any way I can use this to my advantage to get my daughter back. File an emergency ex-parte ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Blake replied 1 year ago.

Hello Customer, I think I answered this question for you in our other chain and that you posted this answer by accident because both this and our chain were open simultaneously. I would advise you to contact JustAnswer to make sure you are not charged twice for this. I am answering this here so that none of the other experts on this site give you another answer and charge you for it. If you would like a different expert to answer, however, please let me know and I will open this back up for someone else to answer (you would be charged separately by them, however).

Related Family Law Questions