Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

A Missouri cohabitation partner who has everything in her

Customer Question
name is ***** ***** son...
A Missouri cohabitation partner who has everything in her name is ***** ***** son to move out tonight or she will call the police. What options does he have?
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: They have lived with each other for approx. 8 years and they had agreed verbally that he would move out by June 14. She is now demanding he move out tonight or she will set all of his belongings out near the street.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: Not at this time.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2016
Family Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Ely, Counselor at Law