Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need to make changes ASAP to Divorce agreement.

Customer Question

Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hello:

To assist you, I need some information.

1) Has the divorce agreement already been signed off by a Judge?

if not:

2) Do you have an attorney writing the agreement for you or are you writing it yourself? Has your spouse agreed to the current agreement?

3) What is the nature of the change you need to make and have you talked to your spouse about it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using completecase.com, No the agreement has not been submitted to the court. Writing ourselves. We have agreed to all changes. The main change is to vehicles and real estate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you affiliated with completecase.com

I am not, this is a separate service. Your best option would be to contact their customer service here: https://www.completecase.com/contact/.