Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Just because someone hate my wife shetook out a 50c on me

Customer Question

Just because someone hate my wife shetook out a 50c on me and her(my wife) under false pretense involving a child she claims the child was touched by me, which is a lie what can I do to clear this web of lies?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience. I specialize in family law and appeals, and I have many years’ experience with landlord-tenant issues, contract law, and other types of law. I also have written hundreds of legal articles. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an attorney on this site.

Please keep in mind that at the end of this discussion I'm going to ask you to please rate me as that's the only way I get credit for my time here today. Are you okay with rating me at the end of our discussion? Thanks!

50C in NC -- that's a civil no contact order?

From what I can see it's a civil no contact order based on the issues you state. When are you due back in court? Do you have an attorney?

Hi, just checking in to see if you still need help with your question. Thanks!

Customer/p>