How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2 Your Own Question
Attorney2, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 7226
Experience:  29 Years Experience in Family Law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Attorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a legale aid lawyer too help me in a birthcertificate

Customer Question

I need a legale aid lawyer too help me in a birthcertificate change. would explain when I connect with a lawyer. pl. help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. Pursuant to the terms of service of the site the attorneys would not be permitted to represent you as we are prohibited from entering into attorney client relationships with the customers on the site. That being said I have volunteered to prove legal aid and Pro Bono services in each jurisdiction where I have practiced law. There are many very experienced attorneys that devote a great deal of their time helping those that cannot afford to hire a private attorney.

Where in Massachusetts are you located? Is Massachusetts the State of your birth? If so which county were born in?

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Are you still with me?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.
This is a link for Pro Bono (FREE) legal services.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Please do not hesitate to ask meany additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it. Thank you for using JA!