How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41073
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I moved two NM from FL two months ago and had my baby two

Customer Question

I moved two NM from FL two months ago and had my baby two weeks ago now dad left me can I move back to FL with my baby without his permission
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today. Absolutely there are no custody or support orders.You would want to move now before anything gets filed.As a single mom you are free to move anywhere you want without restrictions.The father only has potential rights and would have to come to Florida then to assert them. I would file with the Florida AG Child support once you get relocated to get support started here. You can sign up with them once relocated. Congrats on the baby and the move back to Florida, you will be fine to do so.Thanks again.

Related Family Law Questions