How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dcyf case JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about

Customer Question

Dcyf case
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am a guardian of a five-year-old little girl we are not blood related on April 28th the court granted me Permanent guardianship of her and on the weekend of Mother's Day she threw a tantrum in the car and hit her cheek on wood and she was upset with me that day because I bought a TV but she was acting bad so I said that she couldn't have it if she continues to act like that we were driving home on Sunday on Mother's Day and she was throwing a tantrum taking my CE and being very bad on Monday she went to school and she had a bruise on her cheek she was asked what happened and she has said that I hit her on Thursday and the reason why she didn't go to school on Friday was because of that but on Thursday night I had my cousin babysit her cuz I had to go find clothes to wear to a funeral on Friday and on Friday she did not go to school because we had a funeral I have proof that she did not have a bruise at all on Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday the court has not looked at any of my proof and tomorrow I will have my third EX My third preliminary hearing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us regarding this matter?
Are you represented by an attorney?
What evidence are you complaining the judge will not look at? Have you followed your rules of evidence and introduced it properly?