How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A woman has two arrests of family violence with the same man

Customer Question

A woman has two arrests of family violence with the same man which both were self defense . Her child's Daddy ( not the same man) has got a temp. court order for custody of their 8 year old daughter, which before she had physical custody. She has always been a good Mother and takes very good care of her Daughter. Her Daughter was not with her at either time of dispute. Is it likely she will get full custody back ? She now only has visitation with one of her parents present. This happened in the state of Georgia.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. In order to modify or change the current custody order, them must be a material change in circumstances that would justify a request. Do you know of any such change?