Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Can a minor who doesent want to live with either parent live

Customer Question

can a minor who doesent want to live with either parent live with grandparents
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: indo
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: ians
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: indiana
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: ages of two grandchildren 16 and 14 live with grandparents. they dont want to live with either parent they want to go to school district where they now attent
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. Can you tell me, what state is this in?