How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My grandson is having major separation anxiety from his

Customer Question

My grandson is having major separation anxiety from his mother he is 2yrs 4 months.He screams and fights to go with his father.
His father has 8 days per summer months June , July and Aug. He handed me a paper with certain days he wanted him. He had until April 1 to give this to my daughter. Then on April 28 he revised it wanting 8 days in June, 8 days in July and 8 days in August as this went into the school years starting. Can he retroactive the first paper with no date? We have an attorney and she said she has to research this because it's unusual. I want an answer now, She did send a certified letter to him explaining the situation but is waiting on a response from his attorney. Will he have to go to court to change the order? Thank You for your time.
M Lang
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Can you share with me what your daughters objections are to the changed dates? Is it because it conflicts with school? Would this time prevent him from going to school?