How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 116709
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Great Grand Children were removed fr their home. I'm

Customer Question

My Great Grand Children were removed fr their home. I'm Great Mother of children I've tried pick the up. ***** **** Social Worker in ********* Ky had disscreamation again my Grandson an his family. Social worker has been Rude Judgemental unprofessional an children an parent have Always live /w me till this last yr. Children are traumatized
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No Frankfort Ky office ask parents call head of social service office Shawn ******. Said they didn't believe them. Then take to another got no where's the Vanessa ****** is over thoes office said she get facts get back to them. Over week gone by. She was on vacation. I've assult charge fr 14 yrs ago. But I still have the child.Thats not even related to me fr 5 days old. Kelly said that can't b done I said I've proof I have him. I tried get children she won't even talk /w me. Said my Grand couldn't said where children would go. His their father an Mother is his wife an my God daughter.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know? OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: My self an my Grandson an his wife eleven Kelly ****** is being judgemental rude an Unpreffestional Opinionated against Me Lynda *******. The Great Grandmother of his 3 children. Because she made fun of spelling g of my name an I've assult charge fr back 2005 bout 14 yrs ago. Said my Grandson Christopher ******* was drug dealer had drug chargers. He said U are wrong.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Child protection social workers are the most incompetent, negligent and abusive people you will ever deal with. These social workers frequently violate the civil rights of children and parents alike. The social worker will not speak to you because they interject their personal bias into these cases and then will make up evidence and outright lie to make sure they get the outcome they want.
The only thing you can do is fight them in court and prove in court that their conduct is without any reasonable basis and that the child would have been in no danger and you could have properly cared for the child and get the court to order the custody. The court is the only thing that these social workers will honor and the only thing these social workers are afraid of is when a parent or grandparent gets an attorney to fight them, because then the social workers have a harder time lying and making up evidence to try to get the outcome they want.
More and more of these social workers are being sued ultimately for civil rights violations after parents recover their children and are being hit for large judgments against them for their disgusting conduct.
So, you need to do what you can to get a local attorney and you will need to attack them in court to get an order of reunification and prove in court that you are fit to care for the child based on your prior relationship with the child for those years.

Related Family Law Questions