Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was married i costa rica i star the process in 2012

Customer Question

i was married i costa rica i star the process in 2012 for get divorce it wasnt unti 2013 that my ex want divorced so after that i meet a boy and he told me (that we can married and star again but he knows i still married it was in 2012< I got merried that year in august but it wasnt until 2014 that in costarica come out the divorced, now husband was cheating he want to merried again and he try the take all the houses and money from me even my daugther , what can I do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney. I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.