How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 118688
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need an answer to a question nothing further. Am will to pay

Customer Question

Need an answer to a question nothing further. Am will to pay fees for that single answer. Is that possible without an extended contractual agreement?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, until he graduates high school under the Arkansas law Ark. Code Ann. §9-14-237 you are liable to pay support until he graduates high school or until the end of the school year in the year he turns 19 whichever happens first. So, even though he did not apply himself, if he is going to finish high school and continue taking the class to graduate, until he finishes you have to pay support. If he is not going to finish high school, then at 18 your support ends. In this case if he is going to take the one class in summer school or get a GED, you would pay until he is done or you have to file a motion in court to terminate support based on the fact he is 18 and not going to continue high school since he did not graduate.