How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is an 18 year old that needed only 1 English course

Customer Question

My son is an 18 year old that needed only 1 English course at the beginning of the 2015-16 school year to graduate High School. It appears that he has not applied himself during the school year, and probably will not graduate. I have paid child support for some years, However I am wondering if that support will be mandated to continue for another school year should he continue to attend school. My Son turned 18 on Feb. 28 of this year. I live in Little Rock, AR.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Chuck,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. Which state originally issued the child support order for your son?Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.Doug