Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I & the child's father have joint custody. I had a stroke in

Customer Question
2010. As of the...
I & the child's father have joint custody. I had a stroke in 2010. As of the day I had a stroke the child's father is raising the child. I am confined to a wheelchair & nursing home. The only way I have contact with child are phone calls. I can call Mon.-Thur. The weekend Fri., Sat., Sun. I am not able to connect child on the weekends her goes to his grandmothers or when fathers girlfriend at child's home. I am not allowed to have his girlfriends or call his mothers house. I am not allowed to have any contact with my child when he is with either of the two name above. He was taking my child across state lines to his girlfriends house. I do not know how long this had gone on. When I did find out, weather or not it was abreach in the child custody agreement. I did tell him he could be in a lot of trouble, if I reported it. He is now withholding information about my son. He has never offered my child's account number at school so I could check progress & grades. Am not privy as to what he has signed up for.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
5/20/2016
Family Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Roger, Attorney
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.
Is there a court order in place that provides all of these restrictions.....or is it something he's doing without authority?
Roger, Attorney