S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
44472555

My wife is 88 ,I am 65,we have been married yrs,her

Customer Question

My wife is 88 ,I am 65,we have been married for 16 yrs,her daughter lives in Mass.Her daughter called and said she wants the house and everything else and wants me to sign everything over to her.I love my wife and have took care of her and now that her mom is not doing that good,she wants to try and take everything.I do not know what to do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.
Her daughter has no legal basis to make you give everything up. You do not need to sign anything. Does this answer your question?