How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Spouse support JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help

Customer Question

Spouse support
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was married for 10 years i got a divorce last year May but, how could his lawyer back date our marriage to 2009 so i couldnt get Spouse support
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.
What state is this in? And what do you mean by "backdate" the marriage?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ir was in the state of Ohio and what i mean by back date We were Marruecos 2002 intil 2012 10 years his attorney back dates the divorce paleta starting at 2002 intil 2010 i guess so i dont be able to receive Spouse support
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excuse typos

Related Family Law Questions