Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I am havingproblems with familymember who turns off gas and

Customer Question
water so that I wont...
I am havingproblems with familymember who turns off gas and water so that I wont be able to use it im 65 my mother died and left house to 4 of us I pay for parts and labor on washer that I cant use because he turns off water so I can"t use it to wash my clothes I pay insurance on home realestate taxes and I just don"t know what my opions are he uses the electricity I pay for I can"t do any thing about it because it runs through the whole house I need some one to give me advice on what to do.
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no I have a lawyer through my job I work for the school district of Philadelphia and planning on retiring in another year.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Family Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: he just does stuff to irritate me I come home from work tired and he curses me tells me I should go somewhere and die and I feel that I have no one to stand up for me he is a diabete from being a alcoholic now he has diabetes from the drinking and I think he trying to take out every thing on me my mom told me I would have some trouble with him but not to this limit I am at wits end and need help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/14/2016
Family Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Is this a brother lives in the house with you? What do you mean he turns off the water? Why can't you turn it back on?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He broke off all Val pieces I can't turn them on he took my pliers that I bought and hid them while I was at work he does all this when I'm at work
If you can get assistance from the lawyer for the district, you can take him to court and seek an injunction against his conduct. The court might order him to family counseling. Or, perhaps seek counseling with another family member or clergy.
I hope that this ANSWER is helpful and that you will now enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks for using JUST ANSWER.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for you advice I will take the court advice into consideration thank you for your help
You're welcome. Please don't forget to rate my Answer. That is the only way I receive credit for assisting you. THANKS FOR USING JUST ANSWER.
Irwin Law
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney