How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19121
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My x husband was supposed to pay $410 a month in 6/05 and

Customer Question

My x husband was supposed to pay
$410 a month in 6/05 and recorded
in our divorce decree in the district court.
He never paid a penny! Not 1 payment was ever made. Do I have recourse now even though our children are ages: 21 ,
23 , and 25 ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you do. You should contact Texas Attorney General's Office, Child Support Division to assist you in collecting the back child support. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.

Related Family Law Questions