How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

To whom will listen to my brothers cry , Please hear

Customer Question

To whom will listen to my brothers cry for HELP, Please hear this message out. My Brother Charles D. Wilson lives in Brunswick Ga, 31520 in 1992 by the judge ***** *****, who is right at this moment in prison for the crimes that she has committed against members of the community in Brunswick GA. He filed sue against her and the state of Glynn or Brunswick GA, he was falsely convicted of child molestation. He did 15 years in prison in GA, after getting out of Prison he has tried to work and take care of his family. The police in Brunswick GA continue to hassle and arrest for charges that keep him in jail or in court, The attorney has been unable to get help to deal with the problems the county continue to bring on him., The county has continue to bring new charges that has no meaning except to place him on Probation or to send him back to prison, charge that he did not register a car, the papers clearly states that the car has to be registered, if he is homeless, they were able to place him on probation for this charge. Now he is being charged with one count conspiracy to sale drugs, so they are use the probation to deny bond, bail and so on, he has never did drug or tried to sale drugs, He had a job working in Atlanta and has lost it because of the last issue. My father is 84 years of age and unable to continue to support the fees that the attorneys are charging to take the cases that continue to mount. Please help, I don't know what else to do. I can only try to explain the issue that have been going on ever since he got out of prison., He has did what was required of him and they continue to try to place him in prison, this has been going on for over 30 years and no release. He lives in a small town in Brunswick (Glynn County) probation officers are useless, they give no service at all. They continue to hold him in jail, at this time (almost a month now) he is unable to secure a bond, bail, ect. Please help us! Please if you would, try to get in touch with my father, the minsters, and other that can help to clear this mess up. The blacks are afraid to talk about the case and the police continue hassle my family. Please help us, Please!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We are forbidden from representing anyone from this site by state law, but your brother has some options which would be glad to inform you about if that would be sufficient for you. We are only allowed by law to provide information to customers of this site, not representation and if that is sufficient for you please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am confused you charge me $5.00 now you took $53.00 just to say you are forbidden to represent anyone unless you are a customers of the site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What freaking service are you provide now!
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply and comments.
Good luck to you and you can contact customer service and they will refund your money as the experts are not employees of this site and have nothing to do with what you paid the site. You can email them at***@******.*** and ask for your refund, which they will gladly provide you. Best wishes.