How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do I need to file a financial disclosure statement if my

Customer Question

Do I need to file a financial disclosure statement if my spouse and I have agreed on financial matters in the Separation Agreement (SA). Also in Fairfax County, in the state of Virginia account numbers cannot be listed in the SA, 1) how do we denote that what are my debts and my spouses debt 2) how do we denote our debts before being married.There is a form called..Addendum for Protected Identifying Information (Page 32 of the attached file) in which you can list the accounts where you can list credit card numbers and accounts and liabilities. Is this where we would put our debt from our marriage and also from our pre-marriage period?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
These are Virginia specific forms and should probably be addressed by a lawyer in that state. So, I will opt out to allow a Virginia expert to reply. Do not post a response to this message or it will delay the other expert from posting.