Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Need to file stop judgment on mandate as he has satisfied court

Customer Question

need to file stop judgment on mandate as he has satisfied court owed. i need to reduce amount of garnishment. To regular spousal payment. How can i do this pro per
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Joseph Rizzo replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I think you are saying that you receiving money from your partner in addition to spousal or child support or alimony pendente lite. And now that he has paid off the additional money you want to stop the additional money from coming out of his salary. If my understanding is correct then all you need to do if file a petition to modify support and ask the mediator/judge/conciliator to remove the over payments. Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! Joe
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no help, after time spent waiting should get my money back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i file pro per? you have not helped
Hello, If you mean pro se then the answer is yes you can. Why do you feel I have not helped? Do you have a followup question?Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!