Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

My name is ***** ***** mother has my daughter she has had

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** mother has my daughter she has had her for three years these was no legal papers or court involved and she moved to oregano with my daughter I live in Oklahoma how can I get my daughter back
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. If there is no court order in place giving custody to your mother or taking custody away from you, then your parental rights should still be intact and you should be able to simply go recover your child.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
The best thing would likely be to contact the local authorities, tell them that you're the mother and that your mom has the child and you want to be accompanied to recover her. The officers should comply and direct your mom to release the child if she has no legal papers / court orders that say she has a right to custody over your rights.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.