How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What will I need to bring to court -Entry of Judgment(Set

Customer Question

What will I need to bring to court for OSC-Entry of Judgment(Set by court 3/11/16)
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. OSC means "Order to Show Cause," which means the other party is claiming you didn't do something you were supposed to do or you did something you weren't supposed to do. How to defend that tends to depend on what they are alleging. What is the other party saying you did wrong?

Related Family Law Questions