Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Im a local dentist with twin daughters (12.5 years old)

Customer Question
equal custody, and a few...
Im a local dentist with twin daughters (12.5 years old) equal custody, and a few years ago my ex-wife had me removed as their dentist citing no reason, no negligence, no claim as to why whatsoever, purely vindictive, it broke my heart and my girls were greatly troubled by it.Now, 3 years later, the children are really wanting me to be their dentist again, do they have a legal right and position in this, what can be done to reverse this decision? We do have a parenting coordinator but haven't used him in years. would like to know what can be done about this and with the least emotional damage to the children. thanks, Trent
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
5/4/2016
Family Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Roger, Attorney
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Is there a court order in place that states you don't have the right to be your children's' dentist?
Ely, Counselor at Law