How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a local dentist with twin daughters (12.5 years old) equal

Customer Question

im a local dentist with twin daughters (12.5 years old) equal custody, and a few years ago my ex-wife had me removed as their dentist citing no reason, now the children are really wanting me to be their dentist again, do they have a legal right and position in this?
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I'm researching it now so no
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: just what i mentioned
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.
So is there actually a court order saying you cannot provide them with dental care? Or did she just make the decision unilaterally? What state is this in?

Related Family Law Questions