Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm trying to evict my bf but also put in a protective order

Customer Question

I'm trying to evict my bf but also put in a protective order against him
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: He has prior assault records and court tomorrow regarding yet another but he's threatened me by saying he'll press charges against me. He has a black eye that magically has appeared overnight on him
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: And is trying to build a case against me. He has mh issues and has in the past cut or burnt himself but I'm afraid he'll try to press charges. I'm a single mother with two children and cannot be out of work or in trouble with the law as I work for the government
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of this situation.Please tell me what information can I provide in this regard? What are your questions?Is he still in your home?