Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Ok i have two question about visition. the first is i

Customer Question
ok i have two question...
ok i have two question about visition.
the first is
i would like primary custody of my kids. i am try to find out if i can have to different visition orders for my two kids. my daughter is special needs and i help with daily needs. she wants to visit but not sleep with her dad. shes 10. also has not attented to spend time with her.
my son wants everyother weekend in the school years and i think 4 days with me and 3 with him in summer.the other question is about visition too. but ask this one first
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
5/4/2016
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
Are there current custody and visitation orders in place now?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no not yet i file and the master appointment coming up
Thank you; it is possible to have 2 separate visitation orders in place - one for each child. The idea is that each child has particular needs and visitation is designed to advance the best interests of the child. Therefore, if they require 2 different schedules, that is permitted. These are the factors the court will consider when determining custody/visitation:(a) The love, affection, and other emotional ties existing between the parties involved and the child.(b) The capacity and disposition of the parties involved to give the child love, affection, and guidance and to continue the education and raising of the child in his or her religion or creed, if any.(c) The capacity and disposition of the parties involved to provide the child with food, clothing, medical care or other remedial care recognized and permitted under the laws of this state in place of medical care, and other material needs.(d) The length of time the child has lived in a stable, satisfactory environment, and the desirability of maintaining continuity.(e) The permanence, as a family unit, of the existing or proposed custodial home or homes.(f) The moral fitness of the parties involved.(g) The mental and physical health of the parties involved.(h) The home, school, and community record of the child.(i) The reasonable preference of the child, if the court considers the child to be of sufficient age to express preference.(j) The willingness and ability of each of the parties to facilitate and encourage a close and continuing parent-child relationship between the child and the other parent or the child and the parents.(k) Domestic violence, regardless of whether the violence was directed against or witnessed by the child.(l) Any other factor considered by the court to be relevant to a particular child custody dispute. Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat. Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you.(no additional charges are incurred). Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
iam trying to come up with a custody stipulation before the 24 but i can not talk to my lawyer until next week. i need help try to figure out what i want. i would like to talk to a lawyer about what i think and what is best for my kids. what a laywer think about opioin. can i call u so we can decide my concerns
I'm not set up for telephone calls at this time. You may wish to post a new question requesting a telephone call as that is an additional service; an attorney that is set up for that can then assist you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i can click call u now and pay. i cant right now. my daughter gets on the bus in afew i dont want her to hear. i was asking if u can talking to me about my concerns and help me find out what i should write about whats best custody and visition should be right to do.
I'm sorry; I am not set up right now to handle phone calls. If you would like to continue on this page, I will definitely do my best to get you the needed information. Please let me know if you would like to continue. Otherwise I can opt out and another person may be able to assist you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its kinded of hard to text everything so if u can opt to another.
Certainly; thank you; please don't respond to this as that will delay someone from getting to your request; you should click on the telephone service request so the next person is aware that this is the service you want. Thank you!
Family Lawyer: FamilyAttorney, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
FamilyAttorney
Hello. I’m a licensed NY attorney with 36 years’ experience. I specialize in family law cases and appeals. I look forward to helping you today. There is no attorney-client relationship from this question and answer session. This is for educational purposes only.Are you still looking for a phone call or do you want me to answer you here?
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello: This isCustomer I will be further assisting you with your post.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law