How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I let my girl friend move into my house 18 years ago. She had

Customer Question

I let my girl friend move into my house 18 years ago. She had no money or any assets.
She is on title of everything I own. I have a trust in my name only. She is on disability and has a small business both of which won't allow her to live the life style she is accustom to now. It's time for her to move on by my request. What are my financial responsibilities?
I have cancer and will be liquidating everything within the next 2 years.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry to hear of this; can you tell me what state this is in regards to?